CDC Consultancy all share and adhere to our company standards, training and compliance requirements and our client promise. We aim to be one of the leaders in our field and welcome feedback on our services and advisers to help us improve.
CDC Consultancy are a UK advisory business devoted to helping individuals with their financial planning. We pride ourselves on service and aim to be recognised as one of the very best advisory businesses in the industry. We believe in face to face service and have a large team of Advisers spread across the UK, including Scotland and Northern Ireland, to ensure this personal service is delivered in practice. Wherever you are, we will look to provide a local Adviser. You can call us and we will select an Adviser to contact you at your convenience, or you can search for a local adviser.
We always aim to meet or improve on the highest professional standards for all of our services. You will always benefit from expertise as our advisers are all qualified and kept up to date through a comprehensive training and competence scheme. This ensures that technical developments and changes in the marketplace, as well as servicing issues and technology improvements are communicated to our advisers so they can provide the best possible service to all our clients. CDC Consultancy are also large enough to provide scale benefits. This means that preferential terms may be available from time to time that are not available through other advisers or direct to consumers. For example, we are, at the time of writing, the largest pension advisory business in the Quilter Financial Planning Network which is itself one of the UK’s top 10 Advisory Businesses.
Our Senior Management Team has an average of over 25 years’ experience in the industry. So, in addition to the skills and competency of our Advisers, you can rest assured that our company has the depth of experience and knowledge to provide our services for the long term. We pride ourselves on providing on going service and always aim to maintain long term relationships with our clients. This commitment provides the security and continuity needed to help our clients set and review plans with confidence.
To ensure that we can meet our client obligations now and into the future, we recognise the need for and have the strength in depth to meet the financial and resourcing challenges that can hit any business. We operate with no debt and also have the support of one of the UK’s biggest Financial Advisory Networks – Quilter Financial Planning. Quilter Financial Planning Financial Services was established in 2005 by Lord Leitch. With over 2100 Advisers in the Network, strength and scale is a positive advantage for CDC Consultancy. Our membership of Quilter Financial Planning provides a wide range of client benefits, including cost efficiency through the centralisation of resources, which avoids duplication.
In addition to our client promise, we are committed to high ethical standards and maintain an ethos for our business which places fair treatment for all our advisers and staff at its core. We aim to provide the best possible working environment and conditions. CDC Consultancy also seeks to align excellent client service with the remuneration and rewards provided to Advisers. This is demonstrated by the fact that all Advisers participate in a share ownership scheme which places the long term interests of each individual Adviser with those of the business.
- Always try to be helpful, clear, easy to deal with, courteous and prompt.
- Get to know you and your aims. Before any recommendations, your CDC Consultancy Adviser will carry out a thorough fact find to ensure that any advice provided and solutions proposed are tailored to your needs and goals.
- Do everything possible to ensure that all our clients receive high quality financial advice, and where suited, the most appropriate products to meet their specific needs.
- Explain all charges and fees. In line with the requirements of our regulator, The Financial Conduct Authority, we will provide full illustrations and disclosure prior to any product implementation.
- Arrange regular review meetings. Our review meetings aim to ensure that any changes in clients’ circumstances, aims and any changes in the marketplace, such as new products and funds can be taken into account on an on going basis.
- Protect your data and only use it to provide our services. We do not and will not sell any client data to any other company or third party.
- Ask our clients to give us feedback on our services to help us improve what we do.
Book An Appointment
CDC Consultancy Limited is an appointed representative of Quilter Financial Services Limited and Quilter Mortgage Planning Limited, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Registered in England & Wales No. 768246. Registered office: Middleborough House, 16 Middleborough, Colchester, Essex, CO1 1QT
Copyright © 2020. CDC Advice Limited. Designed by Navigation Web